SUMPAHH !
Khamis, 9 Februari 2012 | 7:17 PG | 0 comments
I'm sorry if i hurt you :'(
I really did not meant it !
But , I want you to know this .
I L♥ve you ! I really really do !
I love you so much as how you love me too OR more than that !
believe it , pleaseeee :')
I don't care who you are , how smart you are , how handsome you are
as long as you can make me feel comfortable with you :')
I love you because I know you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone :)
I love you with every beat of my heart !
just only you can make me laugh when i don't even want to smile !
you kidnapp my heart slowwly :')
and now , i know that i'm really afraid to lose you !


